Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ta-da!

Check these beautiful babies out!
I had to be entirely too patient before I got a chance to sit down with my stuff, and really get something awesome started.
I got so excited, I was working on about 6 projects at one time, and only managed to complete three before having to come to work. These are my completed works from this afternoon!


The silver dangle is modeled after one of my doodles that I did in my Ancient Lit class last week.

Oh, same with the wire on these babies. Totally spent the last 2 class periods doodling, and coming up with some awesome ideas for my earrings. Wow, it's kind of nice to have a class where I can space out, and not miss anything!

These ones were the first pair I started today. I could not stay away from the green jasper. Aren't they beautiful? The little black stones are salvage from a necklace that my grandmother gave me when I was a kid. I was a bit destructive with any jewelry I wore ( totally grew up as a tom-boy!) but apparently had enough sense to stash the beads away.

I'm working on different ways to display my earrings, and with some help from my roommates lady friend I may possibly have something awesome. Ok, but that's just what I think... Hahaha.

So, what do you guys think? These have already gotten more views on my etsy since listing them a few hours ago, than some of the ones I posted three days ago. Go figure!

1 comment: