Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister Dear

My older sister asked me to make a matching bracelet and necklace for a pair of earrings that she picked out from my stash.
Here are the earrings:
Here is a picture of the necklace:
And the bracelet, with a closer view of the middle of the necklace:

The necklace has a magnetic clasp, so if either of her two little ones yank on it, it'll pop right off, no big deal.  The bracelet is memory wire, so again, if either of the tykes tug on it, it'll just uncoil and slip off her wrist. Also, the bracelet has no things hanging off that could get caught on the kids or clothes. And no sharp points on the danglies on the necklace.  These will be about a month late, but I was waiting for an idea for the necklace to come to me. And... I think they turned out great :)

(For a larger view, click on each image. Press control +  to zoom in, and control - to zoom out)

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome! I like the new look to the blog. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete