Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding Bells

In my last post, I mentioned that I was making the jewelry for a friends wedding. J&Y.

You can look at some of the pics that I posted yesterday on my regular blog.

Here are a couple pics of the other two bridesmaids, and the flower girl.


The lovely R and her set.


The beautiful I, and her set.


And A and her set.
(She decided to wear her own earrings)





It was awesome once I finallllly got ahold of the bride (I demanded her attention. Hehehe), and knew what she wanted. She pretty much let me do what I wanted, which was fun, and I experimented a lot before I decided on the final designs. I used a LOT of memory wire, which I thought was best for the bracelets (was going for a bangle look).

If you guys have any questions*, email me at: missakerkmann@gmail.com or convo me on my etsy page.

-------------------

* If you want to see more pics of some of the stuff I've made, let me know! If you want me to custom make something for you, I'll do the best I can to help you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment