Friday, September 25, 2009

New Pendant

At some point last week I finally checked my "handmadedanglies" email, and most of it was etsy stuff. I also get a crafting newsletter that eventually lead me to this:

(Image taken from : DailyArtStop.blogspot.com)

Once I saw the pic for this pendant, I couldn't help myself. I had to make one!

After making google do some leg work for me, and looking at a bunch of pictures* I sat down to try and make my own. Turned out pretty good, it's a little lop-sided, but I'm working on that.


Here is my final product. (Sorry about the poor quality, I snapped the pic at work)



And here is the copper tree that I really like.
(Image taken from: faerydaydreams.blogspot.com)



----------------------------

*I typed "tree of life pendant" into google, and clicked on "image" at the top of the page. It showed about 7 different hand-made pendants. I like most of them, and included the copper one, mainly cuz I think it's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment