Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Earrings


Some of my pretty earrings. :)

I'm working on getting better pictures, and using a brandy snifter* as a way of showing the 3D-ness of my earrings.


BLACK circle - I love these earrings, and am glad that you can clearly see the color. Some type of stone, with hematite danglies. :)
RED circle - Whoops, in normal light they're close in color, both gray-ish looking. I'll have to fix those.
GREEN circle -These are really chunky, heavy earrings. Different shaded beads interlocking with one another. They're strung on one eyepin, and pulled into a circle.



I have a mini-love affair going on with the chain/black/green earrings on the left.


Are they not gorgeous?


I also made another Tree of Life pendant, but totally forgot to snap a pic of it.  I'll get a pic of the new one**, and my first one (ya know, a side-by-side comparison), so that you guys can see them. Because they are awesome.
-------------------------------


*Please ignore the fingerprints on the glass... I fail. Hahaha

** I made the second one for my brothers fiance. My brother is so damn cute; he keeps bugging me to make earrings and stuff so that he can buy it from me, and then give it to her as a present.  It cracks me UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment