Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Earrings

I also went wild with the earrings I've been making. In June of this year I got a clearance bag of beads at Black Market Minerals in Charleston, SC. Best purchase of my life. I totally scored, and all the stuff I made in this post was from beads out of that bag (minus the swarovski crystals, those I got off of ebay ;)  )

Let me know what you think! (in the comments or via email at handmadedanglies@gmail.com)

Everything all together
(if you like a pair, and would like to buy them, contact me at hangmadedanglies@gmail.com)

Some single shots of other stuff...

Light purple flower, with purple swarovski crystal accents

 Small brown squares with clear glass beads in the middle
(from clasp to clasp it measures just over 7 and 1/2 inches)


Light blue hearts, wrapped with silver wire, with white swarovski crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment