Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tree of Life Pendants

Lately, I've been on a kick and cranking out some really cool Tree of Life Pendants.  I also googled 'Tree of Life Pendant' and about died at the results I got. There are so many different styles out there, that it blew my mind a little bit. I got started, and using this as a model:
(Image found at this site)
(Her Etsy page can be found here, and please, check it out, her stuff is amazing!)


I created my own version, that turned out like this:



I'm thinking that I'm going to need to go out and find some really pretty stones, and do more of these! Here's a link to a page with some really really cool pendants that I'm currently in love with. (The prices kind of gave me a heart-attack, but also gave me an idea of what I could potentially charge)

And some of the other Pendants that I did in the past couple of weeks:
If you would like to purchase one, or have me make you a custom pendant (out of general colors of your choice) contact me at   handmadedanglies@gmail.com   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment